- Seltzer (6-10 1-liter bottles)
- Ice (1 large bag)
- Wine (estimate 6 bottles) or beer (several cases), optional
- Light refreshments (cheese, crackers, fruit, crudité, etc), optional
- A core member will be on staff to pour (1st Friday receptions only; for other events artist must provide)
- Folding Tables and trash cans - in storage closet
- Tablecloths - in the filing cabinet in the storage area
- Metal ice buckets - in the storage area
- Plates, napkins, cups, silverware, trash bags - in the supply cabinet
- Extra crackers, etc. - in the supply cabinet
- Coat rack - in the storage area
- Set up 6-ft tables in the main gallery if desired. Put black tablecloths on tables.
- Have a metal trash can available. Put a trash bag inside the can.
- Put an ice bucket on the beverage table; fill with ice and bottles of seltzer. Leave cups out.
- Keep wine discretely available; someone must be there to pour.
- If weather requires it, set up the folding coatrack (in the storage closet) for guests.
- Play background music.
Enjoy the party!