Artist News | September 2018
CORE ARTIST NEWS
Kathline Carr has work in "Inspired Impressions" at The Morini Gallery At MMAS, 377 North Main Street, Mansfield, Massachusetts. The exhibition runs from September 7-November 11 with an opening reception September 15, 5 - 7.
Carr also has work in "Cross-Section: Transcending Tradition," at the Eclipse Mill Gallery, Union Street, North Adams MA. The inaugural exhibition of North Adams Fiber Artists (NAFA), curated by Arthur De Bow, will open at the Eclipse Mill Gallery in North Adams on September 7 and run through October 8.
- Kay Hartung has work in “Inspired Impressions” at the Moroni Gallery at MMAS, 377 North Main Street, Mansfield, MA. The exhibition runs September 7 - November 11 with an opening reception September 15, 5-7.
- Anita Loomis has 14 original oil paintings on exhibit at Oficio, located at 30 Newbury Street, Fl.3, Boston, MA now though February 2019. Private viewings can be arranged by calling Oficio at (857) 239-9843, M-F 9 to 6pm https://www.myoficio.com/boston30newbury/. You may also call Anita Loomis at 774-420-9302 to make arrangements. Reception event to be announced at a later date.
- Beginning September 1, Loomis has artwork on exhibit at Silver Circle Gallery, located at 134 Main Street in Putnam, CT. http://www.silvercirclegallery.com/
- For more information about Loomis and her artwork you may read the recent article published by Boston Voyager http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/conversations-inspiring-anita-loomis.
- Iris Osterman has work in "D'Arista Legacy" at the American University Museum Katzen Arts Center, 4400 Massachusetts Ave, NW, Washington, DC.The exhibition runs September 4 - October 21, 2018 with an opening reception September 8, 6-9 pm.
- Alexandra Rozenman has work in "Looking Foward, Looking Back,” curated by Leslee Asch and Dianne Niklaus and featuring Rebecca Clark, Rebecca Smith Ford, Hilary Irons, and Alexandra Rozenman. Flinn Gallery, Greenwich Library,101 West Putnam Avenue Second Floor, Greenwich, CT http://flinngallery.com/ The exhibition runs September 6 - October 17 with an opening reception September 6, 6-8 pm. Sunday, September 16, 2:00 pm – Artist Talk: Rebecca Clark, Rebecca Smith Ford, Hilary Irons and Alexandra Rozenman.
Rebecca Skinner has work in the Member Exhibition at the Mosesian Center for the Arts located at 321 Arsenal Street in Watertown, MA. The exhibit runs September 13 - November 2, 2018 with an opening reception on September 20 from 5-7pm.
Skinner has work in the 24th Juried Exhibition at the Zullo Gallery located at 456A Main Street, Medfield, MA. The exhibit runs September 15 - November 3rd with an opening reception on September 22 from 7-9pm.
Skinner will also have a booth at RISD Craft 2018 located on Benefit Street (between Waterman and Hopkins Streets) in Providence, RI. RISD Craft takes place on Saturday, October 6 from 10am-5pm.
ASSOCIATE ARTIST NEWS
- Paola Bidinelli has work on view at the Art Freepoint Hotel, Opening Reception 7/25-7-9pm at 220 Alewife Brook Parkway, Cambridge. On view July 12-October 10, 2018.
- Paola Bidinelli has just released her fall exhibition schedule. You will be able to view her work throughout the fall at the following locations: BGA Belmont Gallery of Arts, Rhythm and Hues, A Music Inspired Art Exhibit Sept.7 – Oct.12, 2018, Opening Reception Fri, Sept 7, 19 Moore Street, Belmont; 2018 Mary Schein Fall Salon, on view Sept.7-22, 2018 at University Place Gallery (124 Mt.Auburn Street, Cambridge) & Kathryn Schultz Gallery (25 Lowell Street, Cambridge); Work selected for 2018 Alfred Lambourne Prize Gallery Opening reception Fri.Sept.7 from 6-8pm, Sorenson Unity Center, 1383 South 900 West, Salt Lake City, UT; Sivers Cultural House and Gallery, Orlando, FL, Solo Exhibition, on view through October 2018; and the Art and Words Gallery, Cesena, Italy, Solo Exhibition, on view through December 2018.
- Linda DeStefano Brown has work in “Primary Colors” at the Hudson Town Hall, 78 Main Street, Hudson MA. The exhibition runs from September 4 to November 1.
- Linda DeStefano Brown has work in “At the Still Point” at 6 Bridges Gallery, 77 Main Street, Maynard MA. The exhibition runs from October 2 to November 10 with an opening reception on October 20, 7-9 PM.
- Nan Hass Feldman is exhibiting paintings at Left Bank Gallery in Orleans and Wellfleet, MA. Preview the exhibit at https://www.leftbankgallery.com/collections/nan-hass-feldman
- Nan Hass Feldman is exhibiting paintings at Islesford Dock Gallery on Little Cranberry Island, Maine. Preview the exhibit at https://www.islesforddock.com/#gallery-section
- Nan Hass Feldman is teaching workshops this fall at two locations: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston titled Painting a Series will be held Thursdays from September 20–December 13 and will be split into two sessions. Painting with Oil Sticks, first session, that will be held on Thursdays from September 20–October 25, 2018 and the second session of Painting with Oil Sticks that will be held on Thursdays from November 1–December 13, 2018; Worcester Art Museum titled Creating a Series that will be held on Monday's from September 24-November 12, 2018.